Thursday, November 10, 2011

tattoo







































































                                A year from now, I want to have a tattoo on my body. I want to have even a little one because I believe the art of it. Aside from it makes you look cooler, it also adds your identity. I want a tattoo about fashion and art because it is my passion even though a lot of people do not know it. I'm still thinking where to put it, maybe on my chest, arms, or legs. But before I decide where to put it, I really should go to gym first and work hard to improve my body so that I will be able to show the art of tattoo without being insecure of the body that I have because there's no question that I don't have the body for a model. haha. . so all I can say is work work work.