Friday, December 2, 2011

Nature



INSPIRATION:








Nature is undoubtedly part of human life and so we should love them unconditionally. We should take care of them as how they take care of us. Without the nature, we are also not around.

The Puerto Princesa Underground River is now officially part of the new 7 wonders of nature. It is just a proof that our country is beautiful and we should take care of it. It is not enough that we have beautiful places to go but it is more important to improve and the care of the things that are forgotten and destroyed.

To the fashion industry, nature contributes big percentage on it. We may not be very conscious to it but most of the garments are from nature, not just from animals but also from plants. If you did see the episode of the latest season of America's Next Top Model, Wherein the models wore Oliver Tolentino's dresses, those dresses are made of pineapple and other plants. He is truly an inspiration to the young designers and Filipinos out there.
 see the dresses here: OLIVER TOLENTINO

As you can see my photos above, the colors are more of green with the touch-up of other colors like yellow and red. It is challenging for me to choose those outfits because nature is so broad and there are so many ways of interpreting it. Well, this is my interpretation of nature, I guess green is the color that always comes out of my mind when I hear the word nature, may be because I was raised in a place that is surrounded by trees and plants or should I say Forest. I really do hope that people will appreciate this.
-xo