Saturday, January 14, 2012

Floral for Men





Hey Everyone! As I have said in my previews post which is "INSPIRATION #1" that I really want a retro style and floral clothes which is why I've decided to have it as a look for lookbook. This is what I want to sport for the summer-spring season. I want to make people realize that floral is not just for women but for men too. I am really happy with the outcome of this look since it's a risk for me because I'm not used to wear this kind of clothes and I have to say that I am still not comfortable wearing this but I believe that fashion isn't about being comfortable but it is all about looking great to the eyes of people surrounds you, as what my favorite line in Gossip Girl says "Fashion knows not of comfort, all that matters is the face you show the world".
So I really do hope that you will like it guys.
Please don't forget to hype it!

xo
~JM~