Wednesday, May 16, 2012

M-day











It has been weeks since I last blog. I really wanted to blog everyday but there are some hindrances that I can't avoid. But now, I am able to share with you peeps how I spent the mother's day. My mother is not around and I haven't seen her for about 4 years. I missed her a lot but I have no choice but to deal with it.

My best gal-friend Rawna and I went to Max's and had a date. We talked about everything 'till 12 midnight. Can you believe that? we met around 4pm and we parted at 12 am. It only means that we really missed each other since we haven't seen each other for months already. We also had a really great time to the point that people are staring at us because we laugh out loud while reading the Cosmo May ph. What's funny about the mag? Well you better grab one and I promise that you will get more than what you pay for.

It is really ironic for me to wear all black during this day where I should wear happy colours. Well, it is my mood and I love what I was wearing. I also hope that you guys will appreciate this as much as I did. Don't forget to HYPE this folks.

'till next time.
Love and Peace!
~JM~