Saturday, July 14, 2012

"The 4th Floor - Chapter 2" by Boys by Girls



 Twin brothers Tom & Jack Dunbar star in the second installation of "The 4th Floor" series for Boys by Girls.  The guys are paired in looks from Zara, H&M, and Topman, with styling by Crista Repo.  
Cecilie Harris manages to capture the guys in a relaxed setting, which is perfect to showcase the youthfulness of the twins.  You can check out more of the spread below, or you can visit Boys by Girls here.

Publication: Boys by Girls
Models: Tom & Jack Dunbar (Oxygen Modeling Agency - London)
Designers/Brands Featured: H&M, Zara, Topman
Photography: Cecilie Harris
Styling: Crista Repo
Grooming: Violet Zeng


















 Cool photos right?! Honestly I envy them and hey, who wouldn't? I love it a million times.
I guess these photos would be my inspiration for my future look/s. One thing that I like about the photographs is the innocence that the twin acted if not natural. It looks so indie and to be honest I am an indie person, I just don't know if it shows thru my appearance but I know from within that I am.

Enjoy your weekend guys and I hope you can go to church on Sunday.
'till next time.
LoVe & PeAcE!
~JM~