Sunday, November 4, 2012

ECHO preview











Hello guys. Yesterday, we shoot a video project with my High School batchmates Patricia Sy & Janna Parel. It's so weird that we know each other and to have similar interests for a very long time but never talked or just say Hi & Hello. hahaha

I'm so glad that they contacted me and asked me to be the model and stylist of the project. I never done a video before which is why I'm so anxious of doing it but I'm so glad I did.
Aside from the video project, I am also happy for the new friendship I built with the girls. Hope to know them better.

Anyway, I will post the video as soon as the director "Patricia Sy" is done with the editing.

I bet this is a surprise to you guys and speaking of surprises, my birthday & blog anniversary is coming really soon and I will be giving away gorgeous stuff for all of you. That's how I really love you readers.
watch out for that.

xoxo
~JM~