Friday, August 22, 2014

Jumeirah Beach DXB















Howdy Gorge?!
If you are in Dubai for summer, the best place to go is in Jumeirah Beach. It is an open beach where foreigners go for sun bathing. What I most like about it are the rock formation. It is really attractive. If you haven't noticed, I am not a fun of beaches but I really enjoyed the first time I went to Jumeirah. What I liked about it is that even if the sun is so bright when the time I got there, the beach water is still cold, maybe because it was windy. I don't know now if the weather is still like that but I fell in love with the beach and for sure, I will go again and again, so you can expect posts from this blog along with the beach since it's still summer here.

Hope you enjoy your little read.
'till next!

Love & Peace!
~JM~

xoxo